Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given to them on this website.
- The information on the pages of this website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- We make legitimate efforts to ensure that information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, including any errors, misrepresentations or omissions in the material contained on them.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the web pages on our website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Southampton Cultural Development Trust. You may download or print out individual selections of the web pages on our website only if explicitly used for your own personal information; these may not be publicly reproduced.
- The entire contents of this website remain property of Southampton Cultural Development Trust and are copyright with all rights reserved.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked to or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.